Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My very first time.....

Blogging!! woohoo!!

Me in a nutshell.. I am a 29 almost 30 yr old mother of 2 beautiful girls.

My oldest ...
Janay just turned 11 and will be starting middle school in 2 weeks.
And my youngest ...Angelie is 5 and will be starting Kindergarten.
Its amazing how fast these years fly by!!
Both of my girls are special in their own way.. they both are very caring and have sweet sides to them.. but don't underestimate them. Janay is sneaky and quiet when she is up to no good.. but gets caught just about every time. And Angelie is bold and in your face....she has no problem telling you how it is. Either way I love them with all my soul! They are my reason for pushing on and always wanting to do better. I want them to one day look back and say.. my mom was amazing.. she was a hard worker and a good person overall...she always did what she could to make sure we were happy.
The next love of my life is Luis. We have been together for 6 yrs & 1/2. Engaged for the last 3. We have had a lot of up and downs..but through it all we have worked it out. If all goes well we will finally be getting married in 2012.
And last but certainly not least are our dogs.
We currently have 4..of our own .. and 3 that we are fostering for Pit stop Bully's Rescue. We also have 2 others that we are boarding for a friend.

Our 1st is Princess. She is a red nose/brindle pit bull. Just turned 4 in July.

Our second baby is Scar. He is a blue/brindle pit bull. He will be turning 1 tomorrow. Happy birthday my handsome baby boy!!

Our 3rd is Casey. She is a 2 yr old pekashit.. lol.. pekignese/shitzu. Never actually thought we would have a fru fru dog.. but the girls love her to pieces.

And our most recent addition to the family is Molly. She a 1 & 1/2 yr old pit mix. Originally she was supposed to only be a foster .. but from the minute she walked into the house we were in love. So we called Ashlie that same day and told her to not even list Molly because she had found her forever home.


So I have decided to start this blog as a way to share my thoughts and rant & rave here and there. Have fun reading .. and please feel free to share your 2 cents :)

My goal is to post everyday .. regardless of what mood I am in.

1 comment: